Arax Touch Cut C Glove
The Arax Touch features a black, water based polyurethane dip for the most sensitive and dexterous fit in the Arax Cut glove range. The spongy PU palm minimises hand fatigue and affords superior comfort, perfect for extended and all-day wear.
Ideally suited to light to medium occupations requiring significant hand sensitivity, a high level of cut protection and prolonged comfort.
- Black Polyurethane Dip for superior sensitivity, dexterity and comfort
- Arax® Knit Technology with EN 388 Cut C Protection
- EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 2 Puncture Resistance
- Form fitting design that emulate individual hand contour for the most comfortable fit
- ProChoice's Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
- Quick and easy donning and doffing
- Workforce tested and approved
- EN 388: 4X42C
- EN 407 X1XXXX