Arcguard Inheratex Taped Shirt
Item Code: FSPVCMW
- ARCGUARD® INHERATEX DAY/NIGHT SHIRT
- Flame Retardant, Arc Protection, Anti-static, Day/Night compliant.
- Built with care from a 245gsm INHERATEX Ripstop fabric blend.
- This garment is fully Inherent with a lifetime guarantee on every seam.
- Ultraflect FR Tape - the longest lasting tested and certified retro-reflective tape.
- Assembled with a Nomex inherent thread.
- Large plans pocket on chest with velcro closure
- External cellphone pocket with velcro closure
- Vented back and under arms
- Uses UltraFlect superior retro-reflective fire retardant industrial tape
- ENISO 11612 A, B1, C1 Protective clothing to protect against heat and flame
- ENISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
- NFPA 70E HRC Electrical Arc flash protection - meets the 8 cal/cm2 Arc rating requirements for HRC 2
- ATPV=12 cal/cm2
- ENV50534 Electrical Arc flash protection
- EN1149:2008 Protective garments that comply with Electrostatic properties (anti-static)
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Design of garment, Day/Night compliant, Class D/N
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 High Visibility Fabric and Tape complies with this standard
- EN471 High Visibility Fabric and Tape complies with this standard NFPA 2112, Standard on protective clothing for protections of industrial personnel against flash fire, 2012 edition ASTM F 1506, Standard on flame resistant textile materials for wearing apparel for use by electrical workers exposed to momentary electric arc and related thermal hazards, 2010a edition