John Bull Python
These are perfect if you work in an environment where you like to look good but don’t need heavy-duty footwear. They have a steel toe cap and other safety features so you’re still protected, and are slip resistant too. Excellent for tradies, electricians, office/admin workers and those in the transport and warehouse industries.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high impact strike points.
- Lightweight 1200D nylon cloth breathable upper—tough and durable
- 40% lighter than other John Bull safety styles
- Padded tongue and collar
- 7 reinforced lace eyelet design
- Rubber outsole - increases cut and slip resistance and is impervious to hydrolysis
- Outsole heat resistant to 140 degrees celcius.
- EVA midsole - hidden EVA creates comfort in a truly lightweight safety shoe
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap.
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)