Bison Extreme Lined Jacket
Item Code: 47HLTTMCW.S
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
- Guaranteed to keep you dry for 12 hours!
- Zip off, foldaway hood
- Zipped plans/cellphone pocket
- Designed to be worn in 4 seasons
- Warm Sherpa lining - easily removed by zipping out
- One piece shoulder for less leakage
- Neoprene storm cuffs
- Two waist pockets with zip closures
- 2-way YKK zip with double storm flap and rain-gutter
- Stay safe using the peripheral vision adjuster on hood - designed for wearing with hard hats
- STRATATEK fabric. Trialled in the harshest New Zealand weather conditions, and been subjected to extreme testing which exceeds the most stringent test standards. This fabric has been constructed using 3 layers. The 1st layer is an extremely tough 100% Polyester Oxford 600D textile. The 2nd layer is a breathable waterproof PU membrane which is applied to the Polyester afterwards, using advanced technology. The 3rd layer is a tough tricot knit-back on the inside to prevent damage to the membrane.
- SYSTEMSEAL technology. SystemSeal is used on the newest Bison garments, to seal up all seams and stitching - the most common area for Rainwear to leak. To explain this without the technical jargon, this means that a very strong and flexible 3 layer seam-seal tape is welded throughout the interior of the garment to seal the seams and stitching.
- TTMC-W compliant.
- High visibility in accordance with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night use.
- Material complies with: AS/NZS 1906.4.2010. Suitable for Day/Night time usage.
- Waterproof material exceeds: EN343 waterproof/durability standard.
- Water column: mm H20:25,000mm.
- Breathability: 5,000g/m2/24H.
Sizing chart available here: Bison Extreme Lined Jacket