John Bull Angus
Item Code: 5566.5
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
New Zealand’s trusted and most loved boot. Built tough for local conditions. You can trust John Bull boots to help you get the work done, no matter what your job is. These have all of the features of a Brahman, but in a lace-up with the added comfort of a padded collar and tongue. Also great for tradies, manufacturing and transport, warehousing and seasonal workers.
- Comfoflex Gel comfort system — an insert of soft gel in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step.
- PORON® pad is placed underneath the gel insert to add another level of shock protection.
- Cossack heat moulded heel counter
- Dual density polyurethane sole with 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 140 Degree Celcius
- Defined heel for site safety on ladders and gantries
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Fully cupped replaceable EVA footbed
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1—ID:2815
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)
Sizing chart available here: Footwear Conversion Chart
John Bull offers a range of unisex styles and our sizing is based on a UK sizing comparison (not a US sizing comparison). If comparing a US size deduct one size as a general guide. For women’s sizing, we suggest deducting three sizes from your usual UK women’s size to find your John Bull size. For example if you normally wear a women’s size 7, a John Bull unisex style in size 4 should fit. See our size conversion chart to assist with finding your John Bull size.