John Bull Himalaya 2.0
Item Code: 4545.5
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
New Zealand’s trusted and most loved boot. Built tough for local conditions. You can trust John Bull boots to help you get the work done, no matter what your job is.
- Revolutionary CushionCore comfort technology absorbs and disperses energy as your heel strikes down while generating rebound at the front of your foot.
- Dual-density midsole – World first technology of two compounds injected into the midsole providing superior shock absorption at the heel and providing rebound at the forefront as you step.
- Thermo Polyurethane (TPU) outsole with aggressive self-clearing tread pattern providing superior grip, stability and abrasion resistance.
- Super cushioning Comf2Bull airflow footbed of soft PU (polyurethane) that’s also antibacterial and washable.
- Moulded Bull Bar scuff cap
- Fully lined with padded collar and tongue
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1—ID:2815
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)
Sizing chart available here: Footwear Conversion Chart
John Bull offers a range of unisex styles and our sizing is based on a UK sizing comparison (not a US sizing comparison). If comparing a US size deduct one size as a general guide. For women’s sizing, we suggest deducting three sizes from your usual UK women’s size to find your John Bull size. For example if you normally wear a women’s size 7, a John Bull unisex style in size 4 should fit. See our size conversion chart to assist with finding your John Bull size.