John Bull Viper
Item Code: 6505.5
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
A funky skater-style shoe for the fashion conscious who still need the protection of safety footwear. Your toes won’t break if someone heavy stands on them. Go straight from work to the park.
Brilliant for electricians, plumbers, tradies including roofers, transport and warehouse workers and office/admin types.
- Black nylon lace up safety shoe with scratchguard
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high impact strike points.
- Supplied with alternative black laces
- Lightweight 1200D nylon cloth breathable upper—tough and durable
- 40% lighter than other John Bull safety styles
- Padded tongue and collar
- 5 reinforced lace eyelet design
- Rubber outsole - increases cut and slip resistance and is impervious to hydrolysis
- Outsole heat resistant to 140 degree celsius
- EVA midsole - hidden EVA creates comfort in a truly lightweight safety shoe
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap.
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1—ID:2815
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)
Sizing chart available here: Footwear Conversion Chart
John Bull offers a range of unisex styles and our sizing is based on a UK sizing comparison (not a US sizing comparison). If comparing a US size deduct one size as a general guide. For women’s sizing, we suggest deducting three sizes from your usual UK women’s size to find your John Bull size. For example if you normally wear a women’s size 7, a John Bull unisex style in size 4 should fit. See our size conversion chart to assist with finding your John Bull size.