John Bull Kokoda
Item Code: 9495.5
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
These are tough. Seriously tough. The soles in this range will stand up to extreme heat and are cut and slip resistant. They also have a penetration-resistant midsole so you won’t get any nails through your feet. Bonus.
Excellent boots for heavy construction, infrastructure, landscapers, farmers, forestry workers, and if you work in heavy industry or the mining, oil and gas industries. what your job is.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high impact strike points.
- Penetration resistant midsole—non metallic L-Protection®
- Provides optimum penetration resistance over the entire sole whilst still allowing maximum flexibility and lightweight comfort.
- TPU heel guard
- Dual density PUR polyurethane midsole/nitrile rubber outsole
- 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging
- Outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Outsole heat resistant to 300 degrees celcius
- Reinforced moulded waist bridge creates correct sole flex point for reduced wearer effort and fatigue
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1—ID:2815
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)
Sizing chart available here: Footwear Conversion Chart
John Bull offers a range of unisex styles and our sizing is based on a UK sizing comparison (not a US sizing comparison). If comparing a US size deduct one size as a general guide. For women’s sizing, we suggest deducting three sizes from your usual UK women’s size to find your John Bull size. For example if you normally wear a women’s size 7, a John Bull unisex style in size 4 should fit. See our size conversion chart to assist with finding your John Bull size.