John Bull Wildcat
Item Code: 9596.5
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
A no-nonsense boot. Durable yet comfortable, they’re perfect for tough conditions. The soles will stand up to extreme heat and are cut and penetration resistant.
If you’re a tradie, builder, electrician, landscaper, farmer, or forestry worker, or work in manufacturing, transport, heavy industry, infrastructure or the mining, oil and gas industries – these are your boots.
- Claret Bullhide lace up ankle safety boot with penetration resistant insole. Penetration Resistant midsole—non metallic L-Protection® - provides optimum penetration resistance over the entire sole whilst still allowing maximum flexibility and lightweight comfort.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high impact strike points.
- TPU toe guard
- Fully lined with padded collar and tongue
- Dual density PUR polyurethane midsole/nitrile rubber outsole
- Outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Outsole heat resistant to 300 degree celcius
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap.
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1—ID:2815
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)
Sizing chart available here: Footwear Conversion Chart
John Bull offers a range of unisex styles and our sizing is based on a UK sizing comparison (not a US sizing comparison). If comparing a US size deduct one size as a general guide. For women’s sizing, we suggest deducting three sizes from your usual UK women’s size to find your John Bull size. For example if you normally wear a women’s size 7, a John Bull unisex style in size 4 should fit. See our size conversion chart to assist with finding your John Bull size.