Hire - LINQ Retractable Lanyard 2.5m
- The LINQ self-retracting lanyard (SRL) range is engineered for extreme workplace situations.
- Boasting Compliance with AS/NZS 1891.3 §1.6, the range has been developed to be durable and efcient lanyards.
- LINQ self retracting lanyards (SRL’s) extend and retract automatically, allowing the user to operate within the recommended work area permitted by the AS/NZS
- Standard. The lanyard maintains tension which clears the work zone of any loose excess webbing. In the event of a fall, a brake activates, arresting the fall and reducing the impact of the fall.
- Retractable webbing maximum length : 2.5m
- The Lanyard is supplied with 2 x Screw Gate 18mm karabiners. It is equipped with Steel Screw Locking Karabiner (KSGSA18) for Anchorage and for attachment to the user’s harnesses.
- It has an inbuilt textile Energy Absorber for shock absorption.
- It has a durable internal protective steel casing made up of medium carbon steel and black galvanizing coating.
- Minimum Breaking Strength > 15kN
- Weight : 1.20 kg ± 10 gm
Conforms to standard EN 360:2002 Conforms to standard EN 364:1993 Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 – 24 hours Accepted under clause AS/NZS 1891.3 §1.6
- Material: Polyester
- Width: 50 ± 1 mm
- Thickness: 1.3 ± 0.2 mm
- Breaking Strength: 23kN (Min.)
PLASTIC COVER MATERIAL – SHOCK PACK
- Material of tear web: Nylon
- Static Preload Strength: 2.5 kN
- Material: High-tenacity polyester
- Colour: White
VITAL TEST COMPLIANCE
- Static Strength: 15 kN for 3 minutes
- Dynamic Performance: Maximum breaking force does not exceed
- 6kN in the line when tested on a free falling mass of 100 kgs.
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP)