Safe Eyes Mesh Goggles
Item Code: SMB
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
With lenses manufactured from stainless steel mesh SAFE-EYES™ will not fog up. They are designed to be comfortable to wear for long periods. SAFE-EYES™ can be used in a wide range of applications including; power tool operation, construction activities, when operating outdoor plant and equipment such as chainsaws or trimmers, for mining and quarrying activities, for motor biking, timber works and woodcraft, etc
- 0.3 mm ligatures
- 0.7 mm hole
- 0.3 mm material thickness
- 56.20 grams weight
- Ultra lightweight to increase comfort for extended wear
Now AS/NZS 1337.2:2012 safety standard approved!
Safe Eyes® mesh goggles have passed the UK standard BS EN 1731:2006 and USA standard ANSI Z87.1.2010 (basic impact) CE mark approved.
- When stored and maintained at ambient temperatures, this product will last in excess of two years, but must be inspected thoroughly prior to use.
- Any product showing signs of deterioration or damage should be replaced.
- Check for damage and broken parts prior to use. Broken parts must only be replaced by a competent person.
- Position the SAFE-EYES™ product over the eyes, securing with the strap piece.
- Pull the strap retaining clip (green) forward and adjust the strap to ensure the SAFE-EYES™ are secure, re-position the clip. Note that there should be no gap between the product frame and the face.
- Wash in warm soapy water and rinse with clean water. Allow the product to dry naturally, do not force dry.
- Disinfect when necessary using a mild household or medical detergent, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow the product to dry naturally, do not force dry.
- This product is intended for protection against fine to medium particles. This product is not intended to give protection from ultra-violet or infrared radiation, including sunlight. This product does not protect against molten metal, hot solids or electrical hazards.