Honeywell VeriShield Cap Mounted Earmuff Class 5
Item Code: 1035123-VS
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
When you’re in a rough industrial environment and need to block out noise, the Honeywell VeriShield cap mounted earmuff by Howard Leight features a steel wire construction and provides high performance and robust durability. VeriShield stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort and works well in extreme temperatures/ humidity and under aggressive chemical influences.
- Air Flow Control™ Technology provides better, consistent attenuation, especially at low frequencies
- Optimal protection for virtually all noise frequency environments.
- Robust design withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments.
- Snap in ear cushions makes cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Padded foam headband delivers long wearing comfort.
- Minimal headband pressure on the head.
- Telescoping height adjustment for individual setting and personalized comfort, and remains fixed during use.
- Contemporary design improves worker acceptance and compliance.
- Low profile cup
- For use with wide range of popular hard hats
- Earcups snap-lock in place during use and can rotate back when not in use
Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002 License number 1133. SLC80 28dB Class 5