Carbon Fibre Cylinders
Item Code: Carbon Fibre Cylinders
Scott Safety’s Carbon Fibre Cylinders provide a lightweight solution for containing the air required by Scott Safety Breathing Apparatus.
The reduction in weight lowers the user burden leading to more effective air use and less strain on the wearer.
- Constructed of an aluminium alloy inner shell and overwrapped entirely with carbon-fibre, fibreglass and epoxy resin.
- Available with right angle valve (RAV) or T Valve; the valves are nickel plated naval brass
- 6.8L 300 Bar and 9L 300 Bar
- Supplied charged/full
Suitable for Scott Safety Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) and Scott Safety Modulair Airline Trolley.
- Liner: Lightweight aluminium liner
- Overwrap: High performance carbon fibre overwrap in epoxy resin matrix
- Protective Layer: High strength fibreglass reinforced plastic (FRP)
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Height: 0.2 m
- Depth: 0.2 m
- Width: 0.650 m
- Shipping Volume:
- 6.8 L
- 9 L
- 6.8L = 8 kg
- 9L = 10 kg
Certified to AZ/NZS 1716:2012