3M Cartridge Filter P2P3, Toxic Particulates Pair
Item Code: 3M6035
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
The 3M 6035 Cartridge Filter is one of the 3M 6000 series of filters that can be used in a variety of applications. This versatile filter can be used on all 3M 6000, 7000 & 7500 series half masks and full face masks. Note that the 3M 6035 Cartridge Filter provides P3 protection with a full face respirator and P2 protection with a half face respirator. When selected and used in accordance with AS/NZS 1715, the 3M 6035 Cartridge Filter is capable of providing protection against particulates at levels up to 10 times the Exposure Standard on a half face mask and up to 100 times the Exposure Standard on a full face mask.
- Solid top design reduces chance of premature clogging
- Unique easy to check seal promotes enhanced respirator fit
- High temperature cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage
- Bayonet fitting ensures precise & safer locking
- Versatility: can be used on all 3M 6000, 3M 7000 & 3M 7500 Series Half Masks and Full Face Masks
- The 3M™ Cartridge Filter 6035 can be used in industries where excess levels of particulates are present in the workplace atmosphere
- Lightweight - 35g each (nominal)
- Tested and meets specifications to AS/NZS 1716:2003 Class P3 particulate filter when used with compatible 3M respirators.
- Protection from all particulates including highly toxic particulates.