3M Filters Organic Vapour
Item Code: 3M6051
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
- Provides protection against: Organic Vapours (boiling point > 65?C) (A1).
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Common Applications/Hazards: For protection when cleaning with or using organic solvents e.g. toluene, xylene and MEK. Also degreasing, mixing, using paint thinner, lacquers and glues.
- Protection Factors: Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
- This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels: - With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower - With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: 50 x WES or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower