3M Particulate Filter GP2, Acid Gas & Organic Vapours: Pair
Item Code: 3M2128
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
The 3M 2128 GP2 Particulate Filter is one of the 3M 2000 series of filters that provide a lightweight filter option for 3M Half and Full Face respirators. For protection against welding fume, ozone, polishing and grinding particles. Also for spraying pesticides or herbicides with vapour pressure
- Contains advanced Electret Media for maximum filtration efficiency
- Water resistant and flame retardant
- Can be used on all 3M 6000, 7000 & 7500 series half and full face masks
- Low breathing resistance
- Approved as a GP2 filter
- Lighter than conventional filters that provide comparable protection.
- Durable, water-resistant and flame retardant.
- Bayonet fitting ensures precise & safer locking
- Versatility: can be used on all 3M 6000, 3M 7000 & 3M 7500 Series Half Masks and Full Face Masks
- When selected and used in accordance with AS/NZS 1715, the 3M™ Disc Filter 2128 is capable of providing protection against particulates at levels up to ten (10) times the Exposure Standard on a half face mask and up to fifty (50) times the Exposure Standard on a full face mask.
- Weight: 12g per filter (nominal).
- Size: 11cm Ø x 1cm deep (nominal).
- Tested and meets specifications to AS/NZS 1716:2003 Class GP2 particulate filter when used with compatible 3M respirators.
- The 2128 filter has been classified as a GP2 particulate filter, and is thus able to be used for protection from mechanically and/or thermally generated particulates i.e. it provides protection against dusts, mists, fumes. It is also suitable for use against ozone and low vapour pressure chemicals (V.P.