Ferno ROOFlok Anchor Point
Item Code: FWERF
Dispatch: 3-5 business days
The Ferno ROOFlok is a lightweight and compact portable temporary anchorage system. It can be moved from job to job and it is easy to attach to most roofs using the supplied screws and fablok fittings.
The ROOFlok is supplied with the ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter, a 360 degree swivel attachment device that provides the user with uninterrupted access to their work area.
The ANCHORsafe also absorbs the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall.
*Must be used with a personal energy absorber and lanyard system. Any roof structure must be inspected by a competent person and deemed strong enough to yield the required forces prior to application. If in doubt consult an engineer for clarification.
- Supplied with ANCHORsafe Shock Limiter
- Swivels 360 degree for uninterrupted access
- Absorbs the shock load in the event of a fall
- Easy to attach using supplied screws and fabloks
- Can be moved from job to job
- Lightweight and compact
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Rated at 15 kN “Fall Arrest” for single person use
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS1891.4
- Easily installed using standard drill bits and drivers (no riveting tools required)