Miller TurboLite 2m Personal Fall Limiter
Item Code: MFL-1/2M-AUS
Dispatch: 3-5 business days
The Miller TurboLite is a small, light and fully compliant, retractable Fall Arrest block designed for use as a personal fall limiter to arrest free falls within millimetres. Its retractable technology prevents trip hazards while its built in swivel also prevents lifeline twisting. The Miller TurboLite also provides a 2m working capacity lifeline which attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility.
- Lightweight aluminium connectors reduce weight while maintaining the strength needed to support workers
- High-impact nylon housing and abrasion-resistant webbing provide long service life
- Attaches directly to the back D-ring of a harness for increased mobility
- Integral swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 140kg user
Meets OSHA 1926.502, 1910.66, ANSI A10.32, *ANSI Z359.14 2012 Class A and B and CSA Z259.2.2 Type 1 requirements.
*ANSI Z359 and Z259.12-11 compliant for connectors that meet the 3,600lb gate requirements.
- Housing: High impact nylon
- Hub: Shock-absorbing engineered co-polymer
- Braking Mechanism: Stainless steel
- Webbing: Vectran core, polyester jacket
1” wide x 0.06” thick (25.4mm x 1.5mm)
- Max. Working Load: 400 lbs. (181kg)
- Working Length Capacity: 6 ft. (1.8m)
- Max. Arrest Distance: 24 in.(.6 m)
- Avg. Arresting Force: 900 lbs. (4kN) (when tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Max. Peak Arresting Force (When tested to ANSI Z359.14): 900-lbs. (4kN) for 310-lbs. (140kg user and 1800 lbs. (8kN) for 400 lbs. (181 kg) user (when tested to OSHA 1926.502 and CSA Z259.2.2) 1,800 lbs. (8kN) (when tested to ANSI Z359.14)
- Ultimate Strength: 3,000 lbs. (13.34kN)