John Bull Explorer
New Zealand’s trusted and most loved boot. Built tough for local conditions. You can trust John Bull boots to help you get the work done, no matter what your job is. Quick to get on and off, plus the bonus of comfortable leather. Favoured by oil rig workers and truckies and also great for engineers, and those who work in other heavy industry.
- Comfoflex Gel comfort system — an insert of soft gel in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step.
- PORON® pad is placed underneath the gel insert to add another level of shock protection.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high impact strike points.
- Cossack heat moulded heel counter
- Dual density PUR polyurethane midsole/nitrile rubber outsole
- 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging
- Outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Outsole heat resistant to 300 degree celcius
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap