John Bull Python
Item Code: 6506.5
Dispatch: 2-3 business days
These are perfect if you work in an environment where you like to look good but don’t need heavy-duty footwear. They have a steel toe cap and other safety features so you’re still protected, and are slip resistant too.
Excellent for tradies, electricians, office/admin workers and those in the transport and warehouse industries.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts at the high impact strike points.
- Lightweight 1200D nylon cloth breathable upper—tough and durable
- 40% lighter than other John Bull safety styles
- Padded tongue and collar
- 7 reinforced lace eyelet design
- Rubber outsole - increases cut and slip resistance and is impervious to hydrolysis
- Outsole heat resistant to 140 degrees celcius.
- EVA midsole - hidden EVA creates comfort in a truly lightweight safety shoe
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Steel toe cap.
- Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1—ID:2815
- ASTM F2413-11 (including electrical resistance Clause 5.5)
Sizing chart available here: Footwear Conversion Chart
John Bull offers a range of unisex styles and our sizing is based on a UK sizing comparison (not a US sizing comparison). If comparing a US size deduct one size as a general guide. For women’s sizing, we suggest deducting three sizes from your usual UK women’s size to find your John Bull size. For example if you normally wear a women’s size 7, a John Bull unisex style in size 4 should fit. See our size conversion chart to assist with finding your John Bull size.