LINQ Adjustable Double Lanyard (1x Snap Hook 2x Scaff Hook)
Item Code: WLA2SNSD
Dispatch: 3-5 business days
Lanyards are critical pieces of equipment for working safely at heights; the connection between the harness and an anchorage, designed to absorb energy in the event of a fall. The LINQ lanyard restricts energy absorption to significantly less than 6kN in the event of a fall for all workers (even plus-sized ones) up to 160kg.
LINQ lanyards are third party audited by SAI Global to AS/NZS1891.1 standards criteria and have been issued with the prestigious “5 ticks” Certification approval, clearly visible on all LINQ lanyard labels.
- 2 metres in length
- Adjustable twin leg
- 2x dual action scaffold hooks
- An Extended Length Energy Absorber designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg (including tools and equipment)
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has over 423 stitches resulting in a seam that matches the lanyard’s webbing strength of 3.3t
- High Tenacity webbing 33kN. 220% in excess of ASNZS 1891.1 requirements
- Webbing is UV rated to exceed AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
Sizing chart available here: LINQ Harness Selection Guide